Sunday, August 16, 2020

Come Sail Away

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well!

I'm headed out to get a haircut this morning then grab some groceries. After that is anyone's guess! Yesterday was my Stamp Day w Friends get together. We had a great time!

Here is the 1st card we made...



The girls like their masculine cards!
I pulled out some retired Come Sail Away DSP that retired in May. It's such a great pack that has some awesome prints in. I also had borrowed Deb's Sailing Home stamp set a few months ago and stamped off a bunch of images and diecut them for when I would need them. Thanks, Deb!
I then pulled out my cello bag of stamped images and started to create my card.
Alot of elements were used and I added some texture on the embossed white circle panel.
I believe they loved this and the Mossy Meadow color!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sailing Home, Here's A Card (sentiment)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP (retired)
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Coastal Weave EF (retired), Designer Elements (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I enjoy designing and having these classes with my friends!

I have even been thinking about holding a small Coffee & A Card get together once the weather starts cooling down. I need to put some more thought into and see if I get any interest from friends! 

If any of my local friends would be interested please give me a shout!

*******************************************************************

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Patti said...

great card and I have the DSP and stamps!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Really nice, you always do so good with masculine cards!!

Janice M said...

This is a awesome masculine card!! Love all the layers and texture from your add on's. My kind of card. I'd love to come to a card get together! Would pass on the coffee as I am a tea girl but sounds like fun! Have a friend that would probably love to join in? Plus she is my GPS! HA ha ha

Carol L said...

This is a great masculine make and I love the lighthouse with that great background! The colors are perfect for this one and those stripes at the bottom are a great accent! If I lived closer, I'd love to join in - it sounds like fun :)