Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Dino Days HB

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Today I have the 4th card to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends. This one I created with kids in mind and it uses the stamp set, Dino Days!




Your probably wondering why I am showing 2 different cards?
I did that because Deb has a grandson whom she will use this card for and Miss Emily has granddaughters which she will use her card for. I changed up the color of the dinosaurs to accommodate their needs. I made a card of each so if anyone needs a birthday card for a child...i'm ready!

Card Details:

Stamps: Dino Days, Many Mates
Ink: Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Lovely Lipstick (retired)
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Lovely Lipstick (retired), Whisper White, Old Olive DSP (retired), Dinoroar DSP (retired)
Accessories: Dino Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Hammered Metal EF, Dinoroar Enamel Shapes (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I know there are a few things on these cards that have retired but my girls don't mind that I am using up my stash! I like using a mix of old & new!

Hope you liked my card!

*****************************************************************

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I always say everything old is new again, so I'm loving these cute cards! Great colors, fun embossing, and great papers make great cards to have on hand for those occasions when you need a quick card for a child!

Vicki said...

Really cute! I got this set just before the last catalog ended and have never used it. Your card is inspiring me to pull it out!!

Janice M said...

Fun kid cards!! Never made a dinosaur card before. Bought paper with them on from HL that's as far as i ever got. I really need to expand my kids cards! LOL