Monday, August 24, 2020

Tasteful Touches Gift Bags

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
My girls got groomed and I must say they look fabulous!
It was pretty stinkin hot & humid out again!
 I stayed in and did some stamping on Saturday & Sunday, even snuck a nap in there on Saturday!
Worked on some Halloween treats & a pack of cards for my card lady.
Today, however, is my cleaning day, so no stamping for me.

I am sharing my decorated Gift Bags that I made the girls for my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together that was last weekend. These pictures did not turn out as nice as I had hoped and I can't retake them as the girls already took them home.




I used the new Tasteful Touches Bundle from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog!
It is on pages 122-124.
A great set for men or women and the In Good Taste DSP is just as amazing!
I used some Rococo Rose Scallop Linen Ribbon on them.
It's not the best ribbon for tying a bow but I managed it!

Project Details:

Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Ink: Rococo Rose
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Rococo Rose Scallop Linen Ribbon, In Color Faceted Gems (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


 I always make these bags up for the girls for Stamp Day and also for card orders.
The last batch I picked up at the Dollar Tree were pretty chewed up!
Looked like they came thru a hurricane so i'm not sure what is going on.
I always recommend the Dollar Tree for the white gift bags but being that they were not glued very well and all wrinkled, i'm not sure I will continue using theirs. I use to get them at AC Moore, too, but now that they are closed....what's a crafter to do?!
Time will tell...

*****************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Funny, that's exactly how I look & feel when doing my mopping, too!
LOL

Anyways.....
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these gift bags you always make for your group! These are so feminine looking with that pretty flower and DSP. Great job!

LeAnne said...

They are beautiful! Such a nice gift, so pretty!

Carol L said...

I always look forward to seeing these gift bags you make. What a shame the quality is not the same. I'm finding this to be true with many products of late. They turned out very pretty anyway, so I'm sure the girls loved them!