Saturday, August 15, 2020

Zany Zebra's

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today is my Stamp Day w Friends get together! I'm as ready as one can be! I made the girls a sweet treat to take home with them using the new Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes! I also paired the boxes with the crazy zebra stamp set from the Annual Catalog called Zany Zebra's! Ever since I seen this new set in the catalog I have been thinking of pairing it with some Little Debbie Zebra Cakes! My gang loves the Little Debbie treats! 

This box I made for Miss Emily...




This box I made for Deb...




Aren't they adorable?
I made these boxes up a few weeks ago just to get a feel of the boxes and I can say these are so nice!
They have a food safe covering on the inside and the outside you can decorate as you please.
I can see these being decorated so beautifully for Christmas with homemade cookies inside or maybe packaged as a snowman soup! I may package them up with a few gifts this year! The idea's for these could be endless!


Project Details:

Stamps: Zany Zebra's
Ink: Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Magenta Madness, Misty Monnlight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight DSP
Accessories: Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Label Dies, Rhinestones, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you enjoyed my little zebra boxes today!
They just make me smile!
Stay tuned tomorrow as I will start sharing the cards that we make today.

********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Oh my gosh - the boxes are so adorable! The little zebra puts it over the top. Your friends are so lucky and I can see that these boxes are made with much love. :)

Carol L said...

Those fun zebras really make cute boxes! Great colors too! I'm sure your friends just loved them :) Hope you had a fun stamp day with your crafty friends :)

Janice M said...

Absolutely adorable!! Those zebras are definitely on my wish list. Sounds like a fun stamp day for sure. Lucky girls!