Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Forever Greenry Anniversary Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week already! 
It sure has been a hot one here in PA!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at my stamp table. 
I needed to work on a card for my card lady!.
She requested an anniversary card for someone in her family so I tried to make it special and this is what I made...



I love everything about this except for the way the liquid glue gets on the foil paper!
It's a bugger to get off! I use Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue for all my cardmaking anymore because it is strong and gives me time to get my pieces in the right place before it dries. Some of it leaked out on the holes on the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper! I needed to take a soft cloth over it to get it off. Kinda frustrating but next time I will use either Stampin Seal or 2 Sided Tape.

I also used the Gold Hoops Embellishments on this which I love!
It is sandwiched on there with 2 Mini Dimensionals and my sentiment panel sits right over top of them to hide them.  I love how this turned out!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Fern, Many Mates
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Soft Seafoam, Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper, Forever Greenry DSP
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Gold Hoops Embellishments, Pretty Peacock & Old Olive Ribbon, Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I know the photo isn't all that great but Foil Paper is so hard to photograph.
I really do like this one! Hope my card lady does too!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Not anymore!
I definitely will forget so I write myself notes all the time!
You too?!?

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous colors, and I love the foil and beautiful ribbon, but.....I 100% agree with you about the glue on the foil! Very frustrating!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful and I am sure even more so in person, it is hard to capture the beauty of the foil paper for sure! I agree about the glue and foil paper, it has frustrated me more times that I can count!!

Carol L said...

This is just fabulous! Those foiled pieces make this unique and special and it will dazzle those celebrating an anniversary! No glue seen from my monitor :) NJ!

Janice M said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am sure she LOVED it!! Me and glue on cards would be a disaster i think? Have a hard enough time with a glue pen. Think I have some foil things like this somewhere too? Love how you used them.