Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Wrapped In Christmas

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!


Phew, yesterday was a hot & humid day! We hit 95 degrees! Blah!!

I am headed to my stamp room today to work on my gift bags for this month's Stamp Day w Friends event that I have coming up. 

But first I have a set of Christmas cards to share that I whipped up last month. As I was scouring thru some non Stampin Up Christmas papers I found this sheet from Dare 2 Be Artzy. It's beautiful with all those pretty flowers on it. The backside has a Mossy Meadow gingham print on it and I really hated to cut into it! This is what I created with it...








I did not want to cover too much of it up so I went with a sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set that is in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog aka Holiday Catalog!
It's loaded with many awesome sentiments!
Anyways, you will see I used a piece of the pretty Mossy Meadow gingham print on my cards.
I punched the end of it with the Triple Banner Punch for the flagged end.
Lastly I added some Gold Gilded Gems & some retired Gold Cord. 
It wouldn't be a Christmas card without some pops of gold!

Card Details:

Stamps: Wrapped In Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Dare 2 Be Artzy Paper
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Gold Gilded Gems, Gold Cord (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These turned out so nice!
I'm sure my card lady will love these especially since nothing is popped up and they will mail nicely!
I love that the paper does all the work!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Snoopy has the right idea!
Thanks for stopping by & stay cool, everyone!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These papers are beautiful, great way to use them, especially with that little banner and wonderful sentiment! It's stinkin' hot here again this morning...98% humidity, I guess that means FOGGY! Stay cool! I need a faucet like Snoopy!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty!! That paper is awesome and your little banner of gingham is awesome!! Love this set!!

Carol L said...

This is a fabulous set of beautiful cards! That dsp is downright gorgeous and I love the little banner accent with gold cord tied in a bow! What a wonderful design!

Janice M said...

Wow this paper is Gorgeous!! I would have a hard time cutting it to? Why is that?! Paper hoarder here!! LOL It sure made for a absolutely beautiful card. Love the way you added the touch of gingham and the bit of gold is perfect.