Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Treats

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone had a great day!
I had a chance to spend the afternoon at my stamp table and got some cool things made! One of which is these cute little wrappers with a baggie that holds 6 Andes Mints. They always make me think of the Olive Garden because they give them to you after your meal. They are the best mints, ever!


I made these for our Game Night that will be on Saturday night at my parents house. They wanted to have it on Sunday which is St. Patrick's Day but Ryan wanted to be home to watch NASCAR so we voted for Saturday Night. I'm sure they will love these little mints!
The mints are in a small jewelry sized ziplock bag. The outside is like a match pack with an oval window in the front to see the mints. 

St. Patrick's Day Mints:

Stamps: St. Patrick's Day (last year SU single stamp), All Year Cheer
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Neenah White, Garden Green, DSP from Recollections
Accessories: Oval Nestibilties, Decorative Label Punch, Shamrock Stickers, Rhinestone. Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all I have for today!
Going to finish watching American Idol & Glee then head to bed.
Tomorrow is Dominic Day but it's also Friday!! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy!!! Love these.....have fun at game night!!!

Donna Hanley said...

These came out darling and I'm sure they will be very well received. I love the different patterned papers you went with for your shamrocks. I have to say I'm with Ryan for staying home to watch NASCAR. I do hope you and your family enjoy the whole weekend. Maybe you could give Gigi a little kiss for me. I do hope we get to see some pictures soon.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute Wendy! I love these mints too!

Carol L said...

You always make the cutest.....make that CUTEST treat holders ever! I just love these with the little window!! Have fun at game night, and it's Bristol this week - should be a good race :)