Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Also a Top of the Mornin to ya!

I just crawled out of bed about an hour ago so it's still morning to me! LOL
It's been so gloomy and rainy here the last day or 2. It was a good morning to just stay in bed and not have to rush to get anything done!

It's also St Patrick's Day! 
I'm not Irish but I think it's fun to celebrate the occasion! My house is decorated and last night we all wore our green for Game Night. I also made something for all the girls.....



You might remember that last month on Valentine's Day I purchased socks at Christmas Tree Shoppes and packaged them up in cello bags with decorated toppers for the girls. I also found some there for St Patrick's Day and of course, I had to do the same thing! My kids & I have always been the types that we wear special socks for the holidays. Kirsten wore her socks last night. I should have taken a picture of her outfit as she was in green from head to toe! I also wore mine last night. I packaged 4 pairs of these up for Kirsten, Kelsey, my sister in law, Melissa and my Mom. I used a bunch of stuff in my stash to decorate these. I put them in a medium SU Cello bag with a shiny gold coin. Everyone loved them!


St. Patrick's Day Socks:

Stamps: All Year Cheer Sentiment
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Neenah White, DSP from Recollections
Accessories: 3-D Stickers from Micheal's, Medium Cello Bags, Stapler, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, since it's a dreary day I hope to go down to my stamp table a bit then Shawn wants to go to the movies to see The Oz. I haven't heard any reviews on this movie so I hope it's good!

Have a great day, friends & thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Super cute idea and I'm sure you all looked good in your new socks. I also hope you made some money to go in your money jars. Have a nice week ahead.

Carol L said...

I heard OZ is wonderful, so I hope you went and enjoyed it! These socks look so incredibly cute packaged up like this! I'm sure they were a big hit with everyone :)
Happy Luck O' the Irish to ya today!