Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Color Challenge 416

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Wow, what a beautiful day here in south central PA but tomorrow will be a whole other story as we have a blizzard on the way! This will be the biggest snow we've had so far this year and i'm excited! At the moment they are calling for 6-10 inches in my area but that could change. We are close to the PA/Maryland border and that is where they are saying the heaviest snow will be. Bring it!!

Since it was gorgeous today I hated to go down to the stamp room but I did because I wanted to get some more cards made for the card rack. I hopped over to SCS to see what today's colors are for Color Challenge 416.

Here they are:
Bashful Blue, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
 


Very pretty colors to go with such a gorgeous day!
My stamp girls were here last Friday night and they cleared off my card rack so I decided to use these pretty colors for a Sympathy card. This set, Field Flowers, is probably one of my favorite sets and makes such pretty flowers!

Color Challenge 416 Card:

Stamps: Field Flowers, Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Memento Black
Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Bashful Blue, Raspberry Ripple, Neenah White
Accessories: Lacey Brocade & Fancy Fan EF, Stamp A Ma Jig, Circle Clip, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape

As I type this I have a very attached doggy lying on my side which is making this a tad bit tough but we wouldn't have it any other way! Today is day 3 of having a new doggie in the house but Gigi is doing beautifully! She has adjusted well to my family and loves to go on walks! She looks so much like our Fluffy, just a minature version. She has a different personality though. So playful & spunky! She makes us smile!!! Tomorrow she goes to see the Vet for a check up and we think she has an ear infection that needs checked. All in all she's doing wonderful!!

Well, that is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Carol L said...

WOW! I love the field flowers on this card! It turned out beautifully with this color combination!
You're really supposed to get 6-10"?? They're calling for slush here with a little bit of wet snow! It's hard to imagine what's coming when we had such a gorgeous day today!
Give that sweet pooch a hug for me :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is lovely Wendy!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty Wendy! Love your circle clip through your ribbon. ;)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So happy that Gigi is adjusting so beautifully! She looks like she is so lovey. Okay, okay.... I DO love your card, also. Just so dang happy about the new doggie.

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, Wendy! I love this flower in these colors!