Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Color Challenge 418

Hello again!

After I got our supper cleaned up, dishes washed and gave the guys haircuts, I went down to my stamp room and made a card really quick for today's Color Challenge from over at SCS. I need a card for my younger brother's birthday on Friday. This challenge was perfect and even though I still have that major sinus headache, these colors sat on my mind all day! 

Today's colors are:
Midnight Muse, Marina Mist & Baja Breeze




I pulled out an old SU set called Set Sail and embossed the image in white embossing powder. I put my image on a piece of Baja Breeze & Marina Mist cardstock and layered it on Midnight Muse. I also embossed my sentiment and cut it out with the Itty Bitty Framelits. My white panel is embossed with the Square Lattice EF, layerd on my Midnight Muse card base. Nothing fancy on this one....


Color Challenge 418 Card:

Stamps: Set Sail, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Neenah White, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
Accessories: Itty Bitty Framelits, Square Lattice EF, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, time for more medicine and off to bed. I sure hope I feel better in the morning!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card!!

Donna Hanley said...

Very nice card for your brother. Love the embossing, both types, and the colors just like the ocean. Super nice card.

Carol L said...

This is one gorgeous card! I love that image embossed in white, and I don't think I've ever seen it before! Your brother is going to love it! Hope the first day of spring finds you feeling better :)

JD/ Jill said...

So nicely done! You did a great job with the color challenge!