Monday, March 18, 2013

Merry Monday Week # 54 & Gigi Pics

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Since it's Monday that means it's time for another challenge from Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper! This week it is a theme.....take a look!


I went with a very simple card this week and left my designer paper do all the talking!
I've been inspired by one of my Merry Monday DT girls, Sherry. She uses this My Mind's Eye designer paper and it always looks so fun & festive! Thanks Sherry for your inspiration!



I have a huge pad of this designer paper so I really need to start using it! It has glitter on it which makes it even more festive and I adore the prints! I made a 5 pack of these for my craft show which will start in November and the nice thing about this card is.....it's very flat and mail friendly!


Merry Monday Week #54 Card:

Stamps: Sentiment from Amuse, Inside- More Merry Messages (SU)
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, Rhinestones, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you can stop by Lesley's blog to see what the other Merry Makers have created this week! Lots of cute "snowmen"! I also hope you can play along with us this week! It's nice having these cards made way in advance of the holiday season!

Well before I close for the day, I had a request for some pictures of the new little princess of the house, Gigi. So here you go!

Gigi & her Daddy...


Dominic & Gigi looking out the front door for Dom's Mom to come...
Such a cute picture!!

She is full of kisses!!

The 3 babies, Kelsey, Dominic & Gigi...
Priceless!

Kirsten & Kelsey with the 2 Jack Russell Puppies, Shady & Dawkins.
Those 2 puppies will lick your face clean....I kid you not! :)


We are expecting some snow/ice today so i'm going to be hitting up my stamp table today as I have a few projects that need to be finished up. Yesterday, we did not go to the movies, instead we went out for a nice quiet supper just the 2 of us. Kelsey is still under the weather...i'm thinking she has the flu! Time to break out the Clorox wipes & Lysol spray....because I don't think any of us want that! Hope she feels better soon!

Well, that's all for me folks!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the pictures of the doggies in my life!
They are just the cutest!! :)
~Wendy

14 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the simple design you chose for your card, and I love that fun dsp! Flat cards for mailing are my priority these days, and I'll be making many more like that too!
Oh Wendy, the pictures are precious!! Gigi looks like she's adjusted well and looks very happy in her new home :) I LOVE the pic of them looking out the door together! SO cute!
And those 2 russell terriers are too cute, and I bet they're a handful of non-stop energy too :)TFS

JD/ Jill said...

The Designer paper you chose made an adorable card...The "puppy" pictures are adorable too...thanks for sharing.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Wendy, I love this fun paper.

Notes by Nina said...

What a fabulous card Wendy, I love this fun paper and the great layout.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You can keep that snow at your house, please. You have given Gigi such a happy, wonderful life. You can tell she just wants you to know that. Love that cute snowman paper, Wendy!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your card Wendy, I think I have some of that snowman paper.....I feel a CASE coming on!!!

Lesley said...

My goodness, your Gigi is adorable. I love that photo of her looking out the window...hilarious! Perfect way to use that DSP Wendy! Great card and another for your stash. Have fun stamping today!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wendy adorable card, love that paper pad. Great pictures of your family too. Gigi is a doll.

Bonnie said...

I love this paper, Wendy! It makes such a lively and fun card! I like that it's mailable too! I'm sure they'll sell fast! Stay well!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this card...I have this paper too and am hoarding it! And the picture of Gigi and Dominic at the door...tooooo sweet!

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a fabulous use for this paper - it fits the brief perfectly! Gorgeous fun papers Wendy - how do you girls find them?

Lauren said...

That snowman paper is wonderful, and the colours really pop!

Margaret Moody said...

What a fun card, Wendy! I LOVE this paper! All the little snowmen are so festive and cute! Great colors too! Gigi is too cute and so are the JR puppies! Pets are so special! Thanks for sharing their pics with us!

Susan Joyce said...

I like the DSP you used Wendy, cute card.