Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Combined Challenges

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today, I combined 2 challenges for one card...so here we go!





I used a new to me set called Perfectly Preserves. I have been wanting this set and finally had a chance to get it before it's gone along with the dies! Yippeee!!

I used today's Sketch Challenge 427 for my layout and the Dynamic Duos #43 Color Challenge for the colors and i'm quite happy with the outcome!!



Sketch Challenge 427 & DD#43 Card:

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice & Swiss Dots EF, Itty Bitty Dies, Pool Party Ribbon, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for today!
Little Dominic will be arriving shortly! I didn't have him last week because his mom was on Spring Break from her classes. I'm excited to see how he will do with Gigi!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Karen Day said...

A really sweet card, Wendy! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Carol L said...

These colors are really pretty together, and I understand why you wanted these stamps! Beautiful creation!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Donna Hanley said...

What a sweet card. I love that image and your ribbon is to die for. the embossing really looks lovely. Isn't is always nice when you can get two challenges to come together in one card? this is a super nice card.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are just the prettiest colors, Wendy!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh My Wendy, this is gorgeous, love that jar with flowers!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Dynamic Duos!!

Kristie W. said...