Thursday, March 7, 2013

Combined Challenges

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I combined 2 of my favorite challenges for a super cute Easter card for my stash.
Here we go....




I love these colors and this sketch this week! It made for an easy peasy card since Easter will be here at the end of the month and this one is very mail friendly! :)

Thanks ladies of the Dynamic Duos & Freshly Made Sketches Challenges!


Easter Card:

Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Neenah White
Accessories: MS Border Punch, SU Square Punches, SU Square Lattice EF, Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love this clean, simple design and the colors are perfect for Easter! I need to get busy and work on some Easter cards soon too!!

JD/ Jill said...

I really like the colors at the dynamic dous this week too, I didn't think I would, because they were colors I hadn't used before...but I know that NOW I will use them again.

Your card is very nicely done, and perfect for both challenges...

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect Easter card Wendy!!

Rita W said...

Wendy, I just love all the white space! The eggs were just perfect for the squares and make a gorgeous Easter card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Great Easter card Wendy! Those eggs are gorgeous and I like the jewels you added to them. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bonnie said...

Love these eggs!