Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dynamic Duos Week #45

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I've not been in much of a stamping mood the last few days. Alot going on around the Aungst Pad. Today i'm getting ready to take Ryan to have another CT Scan done for his cancer stuff. Every 3 months we have to go thru this. He has to drink this barium stuff to clean him out. I feel for him and tried to reassure him that it'll be alright. Accidents happen. It's frustrating for him to get to the bathroom and then get out of his wheelchair "in time". I just pray his test results come back negative again!

Anyways, before I head out I wanted to share some Easter cards that I made quick for the Dynamic Duos Challenge #45. So here we go....



I embossed my bunnies on both colors of cardstock and used last week's Freshly Made Sketches #78 for my layout. I missed the boat on submitting this at over at the FMS blog but that's how it goes! LOL
I love these colors, so springy but they sure are hard to capture in a picture!


Dynamic Duos Challenge #45 Card:

Stamps: Ears To You, Delightful Dozen (sentiment)
Ink: Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Neenah White
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Heat Gun, Ribbon, Glue Dots, MS Doily Punch, White Pearls, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that is all I have time for today!
I'm going to take a bit of a break till next Monday. We are painting our living room this weekend and also having Easter Dinner at my parents Sunday. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter day with friends & family! I'll see you on Monday for Merry Monday!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Easter!

~Wendy

8 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

These are really sweet, Wendy!

Praying that Ryan's test come back negative.

Carol L said...

These cards are just beautiful Wendy! I love the soft colors, beautiful embossing, and those bunnies are the cutest ever!
I hope and pray all turns out well for Ryan, as all these tests must be grueling for him to go through (and you). Have a happy Easter and TC!

Bobbie said...

So pretty! I love the two tones under the bunnies, and the details at the top. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Jenny Engelke said...

I love the bunnies embossed in white! I hadn't thought of doing that with this stamp, but you've inspired me....now I've got to make a white embossed bunny card! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos! ♥

Amy White said...

Fabulous cards! Love how you've embossed the bunnies in white on the two different pinks - such a great look! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love these cards Wendy!

Praying for Ryan's tests to come back negative! Have a great Easter with your family!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy Easter, Wendy! You know I love those bunnies! Thanks for the idea in white. Wink!

Bonnie said...

These are delightful! I hadn't thought of doing them in white but I sure do love it! I'll have to remember that next year!