Sunday, January 20, 2019

Valentine Sampler Frame

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well.
Yesterday afternoon we went to the Rail Trail for a quick walk before the snow came.
We got home in the nick of time!
Got in the door and left the doggies out and it started to snow....it came down fast & furious!
After about 2 hours it changed to a mix then heavy rain overnight.
This morning it is still raining but not bad.
The gusty winds & cold temps from Canada are suppose to come around mid day and it will be a drastic temperature change for sure! 
Everything will flash freeze on contact and can cause power outages.
Let's keep those fingers crossed that none of that happens!

I did not sleep well last night.
I think my psoriasis knows a temperature change is coming.
I itched & scratched all night!
My butt is dragging this morning....I may need a nap later or a couple cups of coffee!

So, I have a cute project to share today!
I made this Friday afternoon.











I used a tray/frame that was in my closet for along time.
I picked it up at Hobby Lobby maybe 4-5 years ago so i'm not even sure they still sell these.
I lined each spot with different pieces of DSP from the All My Love DSP pack.
Then I started using the diecuts from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
The LOVE is diecut from the Large Letters Framelits using the Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper. 
It is a FREE item in the SaleABration catalog and is it ever pretty!
Lastly, I added some sentiments from the Forever Lovely & Meant to Be stamp sets.

Project Details:

Stamps: Meant to Be, Forever Lovely
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Large Letter Framelits, Lovely Lipstick & Flirty Flamingo Ribbons, Glue Dots, Flirty Flamingo Enamel Hearts, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It did not take too long to make this and I was SO happy with the outcome!
It will sit on my picture table in the living room where anyone that comes to visit will see it.
This is also a great item to display that shows off many new products!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe & warm!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I had a sneak peek of this project, and I must say, it is gorgeous! Great way to use up goodies and make a special decoration too!

Carol L said...

This is such a treasured keepsake and I'd proudly display it every year on Valentine's day! I love each little window and the open display of love and affection! What a great project!
Ice Ice Baby - that's what's in store now! One of my neighbors has been cutting down trees since yesterday and he's out there right now running the chainsaw! Dang, rather him than us - it's COLD with that wind! Brrrrrr! Stay warm by the fire and enjoy the game today if you're gonna watch ;)

Vicki Burdick said...

You know I love this, it is ahhhhhmazing!!! I hope you don't lose power up there and stay warm. Wishing I was there....but maybe I will wait til summer...lol!!!

D'Ann said...

Incredibly beautiful! Something I have always wanted to make! :) Love, love, love! I didn't get that dsp and am now regretting it lol! :)