Thursday, January 10, 2019

Amazing Birthday

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going smoothly!

I took a break yesterday from blogging to do some "serious stamping" as I like to call it!
I have a card order that I want to get wrapped up today so I spent most of my day working on that.
Shawn has been working some long hours this week so that is throwing me off schedule. 
Our weather got drastically colder yesterday and my back is not liking it much.
The joys of winter! 

Today I have some new things to share with you.
This pack of cards is part of my card order i'm working on.
Take a look...





The sentiment is from the Humming Along stamp set.
That was the reason I got this set...well and the hummingbird in it! It's adorable!
The DSP is from the Happiness Blooms Suite in the Occasions Mini Catalog on pages 24 -25. 
I fell in love with the bold, rich colors and prints that are in the DSP.
It is also called Happiness Blooms DSP.

Card Details:

Stamp: Humming Along
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Happiness Blooms DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Calypso Coral 1/8 Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am excited to play more with this suite of products!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Here is one of my friends...My grandpuppy, Shady!


This was taken on Thanksgiving Day when he spent the day with us while Kelsey worked.
He's one of my lovebugs besides my Gigi & Bailee.

That is all for me!
More cards await me!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

this is a fun and festive set with all those great colors together! Love the little ribbon bows too, but Shady stole the slow for me! Love how he snuggles up on your shoulder - too cute :) It's perfect snuggling weather - my back doesn't like it much either unfortunately :(

LeAnne said...

I really thought those papers were a trifle bit too glaringly bright, but I really love what you did with them!! They are happy and cheerful! And little Shady looks like he loves being with his "grandmom"!!