Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Picture Perfect Birthday

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

 Hump day is here again!
I have been working on some projects for a Stamp Day w Friends coming up on February 2nd.
This time I have invited all 6 stamp girls to come make Valentines Day stuffz.
I got 3 projects cranked out so far. 
I hope to do 1 more yet!

Today I have the last pack of birthday cards to share that were made for my customer.
I got them delivered last Friday so hopefully that will hold her for awhile.




My cardstock colors are Calypso Coral & Call Me Clover.
I really like them together plus it helps that SU gives us DSP with amazing prints!!
The paper is from the Happiness Blooms DSP. Isn't it pretty?

Card Details:

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Happiness Blooms DSP
Accessories:
 Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Call Me Clover 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Such fun bright colors to perk up our dreary winter days!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Love those tropical colors and patterns in this great design! Sure to lift anyone's birthday spirits when they receive this one! NJ!

Vicki Burdick said...

The colors are so fresh in this set!! Love it!!