Saturday, January 19, 2019

Gold Foil Valentines Cards

Hello & Happy Saturday!

My doggies are at doggy day spa this morning!
I am hoping we can pick them up before any winter weather starts!
The sky looks like it's ready to drop at any minute though.
We dropped them off and hit the grocery store quick. 
Surprisingly, it wasn't too busy!

Today I have a pack of Valentines Day cards that I whipped up for on my card rack.
I may end up keeping these for myself if I don't sell them.
I used a mix of new & retired products on them.





You may have noticed that I am trying hard to use up retired things.
I even broke out an old sentiment for this set that I have had in my collection for a long time!

Card Details:

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Painted w Love DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Metallic Gold Enamel Heart, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Painted w Love DSP from last year was one of my favorite packs of paper.
I know it was on the Clearance Rack last month and I did not order anymore.
I might be kicking myself for that!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a Happy Saturday!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, those hearts, that sentiment! OH MY!!! Great colors too!!

Carol L said...

I love how you used that painted dsp with the 2 hearts! Great valentines and I really like the older sentiment too! Hope you're staying warm as the snow just began falling here an hour ago. I see more crafting time in the immediate future for both of us :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, wow, wow! Awesome set of cards. Love the bright colors with the gold touches. This is a winner set.