Monday, January 21, 2019

Foiled Heart Valentines

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

It is literally freezing here this morning. I saw 3 degrees when I got up!
That does not include the wind chill.
My hubby is working from home today! Can't say I blame him.
I would not want to have to go out in the weather either!

Anyone watch the football games yesterday?
Thoughts?


I have a quick card to share today!
I whipped this card up last Thursday using some Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits!



I then ran my heart thru the Big Shot with the Tufted Embossing Folder to give it that quilted look!
Pretty awesome, huh?

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Lovely
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Tufted EF, Be Minted Stitched Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Embossing Folders can add so much to a project to make them stand out!
I really love the look of this one!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Single degree temps added to 30 mph winds makes for an extremely cold day!
Gigi & Bailee needed coats on to go outside.
Thankfully, they are not farting around out there and doing their business and right back in!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This IS awesome! What a wonderful idea...I don't have the foil but I might try this with just plain old cardstock!! Very clever! And yes, I watched/listened to the games....meh! Would have rather seen a different outcome to the last one, but it's only a game, right?!!

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous and looks exactly like a big velvet heart! Beautiful card! Although I rarely watch football, I did catch the last half hour of the Saints/Rams game and was just shocked that no interference/personal foul was called against the Rams in the ending minutes of that game! The game may have had a different outcome had that necessary call been made! I read this morning that the head of the NFL apologized to the Saints manager, admitting the call was missed and should have been made.......sigh. Not sure if it was an innocent mistake or just plain ole corruption at work again. We'll never know :) As for me, I still never got over the Tom Brady fiasco with deflate-gate some years ago. I won't be watching the Superbowl :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Super pretty, love the quilted look on hat foiled heart!! Stay warm!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am loving that big quilted heart! Nice work.