Sunday, January 27, 2019

Petal Palette Anniversary

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all enjoying the weekend!
Yesterday was a busy day as our new bed was delivered.
I needed to go out shopping for new bed linens & blankets since we upgraded from a queen to a king.
It takes up the majority of the space in our bedroom. 
Not sure I am liking the cramped feeling in there but the bed itself is comfy and just SO big!

This morning I am off to get my haircut and grab a couple things at the store on my way home.
Then I will start working on some laundry and getting my house put back together.

I do have a set of cards to show today using the Petal Palette set and a new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called To Have and To Hold.







I took a whole sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 Whisper White cardstock and just randomly stamped my rose images all over with Memento Black ink then took my Stampin Blends and colored them.
Took me awhile as my hands start hurting when I do alot of coloring. I then cut it down into stripes of 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 and layered them with Old Olive cardstock that is 2 x 5 1/2.
My sentiment was stamped with Memento Black and diecut using the New Stitched Rectangle Framelits. Those dies are awesome!
My Real Red cardbase was stamped with a smaller image from the Petal Palette set in the same color ink.

Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Palette, To Have and To Hold
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Stampin Blends- Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have been trying to work ahead while I had some extra time on my hands last week!
I have a busy week coming up with getting my housework done and preparing for my Stamp Day w Friends next Saturday. I will have 6 ladies joining me for 3 cards & a treat project!
I also have a doctor appointment tomorrow at the Dermatologist.
My Psoriasis has been a bit challenging the last few weeks. 
And with this cold winter weather....the itch is crazy!
I scratch until it bleeds. *sigh*

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today.....



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope your linen shopping was not too much of a shocker. Good for you with the haircut. I need one badly. This is another lovely set of cards, Wendy. I have this set, and must give this a try.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is a beautiful set Wendy! Enjoy your day, even if it is cleaning.

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful set of cards with wonderful colors! I love the striking look of the flowers on the side strip - just gorgeous! So sorry about your irritating skin condition, but you manage to push on in spite of it and quite beautifully too I might add! Enjoy that big bed too! Loving the quote for today - so true! Stay warm and have a great weekend!