Monday, January 28, 2019

Red Hot Geared Up Garage Gatefold

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
 I got my house put back together but now it needs to be cleaned.
Won't be today as I have a doctor appointment this afternoon.
I suppose that is what I will be doing tomorrow...blah!

Today I am sharing another really awesome Gatefold style card that I made using the Geared Up Garage Bundle! This set is really cool for anyone who loves cars!



I love the prints that are on the Classic Garage DSP.
I chose the one with the steering wheels on for this card.
Such great colors on 1 sheet of paper!

Card Details:

Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Classic Garage DSP
Accessories: Garage Gears Thinlit Dies, Oval Layering Framelits, Black & Silver Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My hubby has always wanted a red Ford Mustang.
This might be the only way he gets one....

**********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Cute card, but shame on Shawn for wanting a Mustang...lol!! Has to be a Chevy, so a Camaro is ok!! Hope your dr's appointment goes well. Hugs~~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic! I really like the designer paper!

Carol L said...

this is such a cool guy card with that red Mustang and those great papers! Love that fun fold too with the silver bow! Awesome! Have fun cleaning, and when you're done, you can always come help me finish mine :) *wink*