Friday, January 25, 2019

Nothing Sweeter

Hello & Happy Friday!

Can you believe today is the last Friday of January?!

 I have a quick card to share that I made for my hubby!

I used the Buffalo Check Background stamp again since it was out on my table.
I pulled out a set from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Nothing Sweeter.
This set also has matching Framelits and I like how versatile it is that it can be used for Valentines Day!





He does so much for me and I wanted to make a special card for him!


Card Details:

Stamps: Buffalo Check, Nothing Sweeter, Takeout Treats (both are from Holiday Mini Catalog)
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Sweetly Stitched Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Basketweave EF, Real Red Enamel Heart (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope it makes him smile and know how much he is loved!
He's one in a million to me! 

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is such a warm and loving valentine for your better half! Love that buffalo check and especially like that little red heart with the cross stitching! He already knows how much you love him I'm sure, but you can never say it too often :) Enjoy this last Friday in January. Spring is coming :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Another beauty with the Buffalo Check!! Love this and the basketweave EF is awesome too! Shawn is lucky to have you!!Tell him I said so!! LOL!! Have a great weekend!

LeAnne said...

I totally forgot that this set had some fun "sweet" sayings...so sad it didn't make it into the new catalog, it's such a fabulous set! LOVE it with the buffalo plaid and basketweave. You should enter this at Festive Friday...it would be PERFECT! Have a great weekend, stay warm!

D'Ann said...

I love this sweet card! Perfect in that it's a sweet and clean for a masculine card. Shawn is a lucky guy! :)