Friday, January 18, 2019

Lace Embossing Folder

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday I finished up my Valentines Day projects for my Stamp Day w/ Friends!
So glad that is off my plate and I can move on to doing some creating for me.
I have been wanting to make a picture frame sampler but never have enough time.
Today just might be the day I can start it!

I do have a set of pretty cards to show you.
It was part of the recent customer order that I did and I thought I already shared them.





I used the new Lace Embossing Folder on these.
It's one of those extra thick folders and it really makes quite the impression!
My sentiment is from Stampendous.

Card Details:

Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Lace EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Metallic Petal Pink Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love a monochromatic card and this one I think is very striking thanks to that embossing folder!
Hope you like it, too!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a happy day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, that EF is so elegant!!

Carol L said...

These are so beautiful done up in that great color, and I agree - the embossing folder just adds to the beauty of them all! Wonderful design, well done! Hope you're staying warm this weekend! Lucky you with a fireplace in case the power goes out!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous texture on this one, Wendy! I do love that peachy color.