Friday, January 4, 2019

Meant to Be

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday I made my way to my stamp table.
It didn't go as good as I had hoped.
I always struggle when I don't stamp for a week or so.
I had more that went in the trash can than anything else.
I ended up doing a bunch of die cutting and putting them in a container to use at a later time.
Then I tried my hardest to crank out a card with the Meant to Be set.
This is a brand spankin new set!




This stamp set is from the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog and it caught my eye as soon as I saw it!
I especially love the stitching! The Be Mine Stitched Framelits are amazing!
I paired it up with the NEW All My Love DSP.....it's SO pretty!

Card Details:

Stamps: Meant to Be
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hopefully tomorrow I will find my mojo and be able to create something with ease.
I have a card idea in mind....just not sure I can get it out on paper the way I am picturing it!
Does this happen to any of you, too?

****************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


I always look forward to Fridays because I get to spend the next 2 days with my hubby!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself an amazing day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I feel the same way...my stamping mojo is lost somewhere! You will find yours again soon, I'm sure! This is really very pretty, though, you're too hard on yourself! I just ordered these dies, can't wait to get them!!

Carol L said...

yep, this happens to me quite often and since the week before Christmas I'm just burned out completely! This heart is so pretty with the stitching and I love the colors too! Way to go getting started on those Valentines already!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, you would never know hat you struggled. I need this set!!

D'Ann said...

I love this card! It's beautiful, but I know what you mean when you don't stamp a while. It's been at least a week for me. Loved this set as soon as I saw it and will order it soon, maybe tonight! :)