Thursday, January 17, 2019

Geared Up Garage

Hello & Happy Thursday!

They are calling for snow here this evening and overnight.
1-3 inches....just enough to make a mess for the morning commute.

Today I have a card to share using the brand new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called Geared Up Garage! It is on page 42 & 43.
I was so excited to get this set because my hubby & older brother were once "grease monkeys"! Always wrenching on cars. This card was made for my older brother for his birthday next Monday!





The Garage Gears Thinlit Dies come with lots of little gears and one huge one which is what I diecut with Silver Foil Paper and it sits under the car panel.
The paper is also from this suite called Classic Garage DSP. It comes in a 6x6 pad. The car on the card is diecut from a sheet of DSP!
The key is from the Classic Garage Metal Elements and the Black & Silver Ribbon is also a part of this suite. It's perfect for anyone who loves cars!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Classic Garage DSP
Accessories: Garage Gears Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Black & Silver Ribbon, Black Twine, Classic Garage Metal Elements, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm pretty sure he will love this!
He had 2 different Monte Carlo's in this color in the early 80's.
They were his prized possessions!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well now, someone was a good girl! I see you got the set you liked. This is actually pretty cool, Wendy! I love the way you kept it monochromatic!

D'Ann said...

Wow - love this card and all the elements! I don't know any guy who won't like it so I'm sure your brother will too.

Carol L said...

This is my kind of card, as my hubs and I are car enthusiasts. Matter of fact, we've been watching the Barrett Jackson auction the past 3 nights on tv. We saw a 70 Chevelle sell for 100 grand!! This card is so cool with the gears and great muscle car! Any guy who's into cars will love this one! Nice job!

Vicki Burdick said...

Amazing card, I am sure your brother will love it!!!