Sunday, January 6, 2019

Thinking of You Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A sunny beautiful day is on tap!
Not much happening here at the Aungst Pad except the big football game this afternoon.
Our Baltimore Ravens are in the playoffs and we are hoping for a BIG WIN!

I have another pack of cards to share that are part of that customer order I worked on before Christmas. This is a set of Thinking of You cards that uses the Joyous Noel DSP.
I also used the Sprig Punch.





I had some really old Copper Cord from many years ago that I tied in a bow and added to my sentiment panel with a glue dot.
My sprigs were punched out from the Sprig Punch (which was carried over) in Copper Foil Paper and Vellum Paper.
I thought the Vellum Paper gave it a frosty look.


Card Details:

Stamps: Warmest Regards (retired)
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Copper Foil, Vellum Paper, Joyous Noel DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Sprig Punch, Copper Cord, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I don't know about you but I really liked that Joyous Noel DSP.
Such a shame is sold out so early.
This time I did not hoard it!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....



Let's do this Baltimore!!!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Sunday!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fun set of cards, and I still have about a 1/4 spool of that copper cord, along with the silver and a tiny amount of gold! LOL Back then when you bought a spool of cording it had LOTS on it! Great colors in that dsp and the punch is cute too. Enjoy your football game - I'm sure Butch will be watching the Eagles later this afternoon too :)