Monday, February 25, 2019

Butterfly Gala

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and did not blow away to the land of Oz!
Those winds are crazy!

Today I have another tall skinny notepad to share using some new products!
Butterfly Gala is a new stamp set with a coordinating punch that is in the Occasions Catalog.
Right now the punch is on backorder status and my punch happens to be on that backorder list too!
So, I am making due with just the stamp set for now!



You can't tell it but I added lots of Wink of Stella on my butterfly wings to add some sparkle.
And I added some pretty rhinestones to bling it up!
My DSP is from the Gingham Gala DSP which is so pretty!
The colors scream springtime!

Project Details:

Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Black, Grapefruit Grove
Cardstock: Grapefruit Groce, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


***************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
I'm off to get my housework started!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!! I love that gingham paper!!!