Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a super sweet card to share that my hubby made for me for Valentines Day!
He did a beautiful job with it and obviously he pays attention when I talk about how to make something!



I love how he embossed that layer then punched out the hearts!
He also added the bow with 2 Sided Tape!
He dug thru my Valentines papers and found this piece and put it under the embossed layer.
I think he did pretty darn good, don't you?

So today I am going to make a salad & lasanga for our supper tonight.
Usually he cooks for Valentines Day but I decided I wanted to.
It's going to be a busy day in the kitchen!

Do you have any fun plans for your Valentines Day?

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


~Wendy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. He did a fantastic job! Happy Valentine's Day. JL

Vicki Burdick said...

Shawn did a great job, it means so much more that he took the time to make you a card! Have a great day! Hugs~~

Cindy Linthicum said...

How sweet of Shawn to make you a card. He did a great job.

Carol L said...

You are blessed my friend. The thought that Shawn MADE you this card just melts my heart! I think he did a fabulous job, but then again - he had a great teacher :) You are blessed with a very thoughtful husband and I'm sure you both had a fabulous Valentine's day! Hugs