Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thinking of You Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday I had my 4th light treatment and I finally made it over the 1 minute mark! 
WooHoo!
Haven't noticed any changes yet in my psoriasis but i'm keeping the faith that this will help!

Today is a snow day and I have a pack of Thinking of You cards to share.
These were for a customer order that I delivered last evening.





My stamps are from Papertreyink but everything else is Stampin Up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink-Vintage Basket
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Small White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This pack of DSP is slowly getting used up!
I'm sure in the future you will be seeing more of it!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just LOVE these colors together! What a beautiful set of cards! The stripes and florals in the designer paper look amazing and the basket of flowers does too! Love that unique die-cut panel! Stay warm and cozy today, and I keep hoping your light treatments bring you relief soon!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Carol is right, the colors just blow me away!Look at you using PTI stamps. LOL! I am so happy my ribbon shipped. Yippie! Enjoy the snow and hubby at home.

Vicki Burdick said...

These are gorgeous, I have always loved that Paper trey set!!