Thursday, February 28, 2019

Wonderful Romance

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well.

Yesterday I had a chance to get to my stamp table and play with a new bundle called Wonderful Romance. It's one of those sets that was not on my radar when the Occasions Catalog came out but has grown on me in recent weeks.
This is my first try at this set!



There are so many things that went into this card.
The Lace EF, the Wonderful Floral Framelits, using the Stampin Blends to color the image and then getting the perfect placement. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderful Romance
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Wonderful Floral Framelits, Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hard to tell on this but I used the Wink of Stella on my pretty Petal Pink flowers for a pop of sparkle!
I just love that pen!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Atleast the sun is shining again today!
Tonight & tomorrow they are calling for a couple inches of snow!
Someone needs to do away with that groundhog who predicted an early spring!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! That embossing is so pretty and I love the circle die you used for the sentiment. Such delightful coloring, also. Nice job, Wendy!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty!!! You did an awesome job with the coloring and he embossing folder just makes i all pop.

Carol L said...

Loving the details on this pretty card, especially the embossing and circle die! In spite of the snow falling right now, this is a reminder that spring isn't too far behind now :)