Sunday, February 3, 2019

Candy Bags for Valentines Day

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going great!

Yesterday was my Stamp Day w Friends!
I only had 4 ladies instead of 6.
We had such a good time and everyone wants to do it again!

Today I am sharing another project the ladies made.
I did not stamp anything, instead I showed and helped them.
.
These are SO easy!




The hardest part of this bag was the diecut fancy heart!
I had already diecut them out and before I ran the cardstock & die thru the Big Shot, I added an adhesive sheet so we would not have to worry about glueing it.
This fancy heart as you can see has lots of punch outs and those bits were challenging to get out but the ladies pushed thru!

Project Details:

Stamps: Forever Lovely (sentiment)
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories: 3 x 6 Gusseted Cello Bags, Classic Label Punch, Be Mine Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Sizzix Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

We loaded those bags up with a Russell Stover Caramel Heart, Reese's PB Hearts, Hershey Kisses and Dove Milk Chocolates. 
Definitely a sweet treat for Valentines Day!

Here are 2 pictures I took of the ladies after their treats were done....



**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for me!
I'm going to take the day & relax with my hubby!
It's been a really busy week.
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are cute bags and filled with such yummy treats too! It's awesome that you share your talents with these ladies and all have fun together! Great photos too! Rest your hands, enjoy the sunshine and chill today! You've earned it :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Those treats are so cute, I love that heart and great idea to use the adhesive sheets. Your ladies are luck to have you! Glad you guys all had fun. Enjoy your day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Super sweet treats!