Friday, February 22, 2019

St Patrick's Day

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

This morning I left the girls out to do their business.
I walked to my bedroom and opened the curtains then walked back to the kitchen to let them back in. Bailee came but no Gigi! OMG, I started to freak out yelling for her.
I threw shoes on and ran thru the snow to the end of the fenced in area and she was no where to be found!
I called Shawn in a panic as he was on his way to work.
As i'm calling her name here she comes running out from a wooded area on my neighbors property. How the heck did she get out from the fence??!!
Looks like someone opened the gate and tried to get into our fenced in area and left the gate open about 6 inches.....enough for Gigi to squeeze thru!
Thankfully, she came right to me and I was able to grab her and get the gate locked again.
We always said that if she got out that she would be long gone!
My tummy is an emotional wreck at the moment,
I hope that wasn't a sign of what the rest of the day will be like.
If so, I am going back to bed!! Ughhh!

I do have a set of St Patrick's Day cards to share.
Made these for my customer yesterday.





Stampin Up doesn't carry anything St Patrick's Day related anymore but I have a bunch of stamps that have been long retired that I still use!

Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 3 (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Garden Green, Whisper White, Shamrock Paper-Hobby Lobby
Accessories: 2 inch Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were simple & quick to whip up and using punches made it go even faster!
I tend to forget sometimes that I have punches and reach for the Framelits instead.
Today it's all about punches!

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a shamrockin day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are really cute, I need to go look for some of that paper, it is shame SU no longer carries any St. Patrick items! Glad you found GiGi. that sure gave your hear a start I am sure!! Hugs~~~

Carol L said...

That's some really cool shamrock paper and I love the simple design that lets all the paper do the work! I was using my mini banner punch today too - punches never go out of style do they? So glad you found Gigi, and at least she was smart enough to do her biz in the woods and not the neighbor's yard! LOL