Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentines Day Window Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
The sun is shining bright this morning and you can feel some warmth in the air!
The snow is melting nicely and the grass is starting to poke thru.
Of course, my girls love being outside with this warming trend & brilliant sunshine.
I love it too!

So, how many of you watched the Super Bowl?
I will say it was the most boring game I ever watched. Halftime show was just alright.
Once we knew who was going to win we headed to bed.
What did ya think of the commercials?
It seems they are not as good as they use to be.

Moving on from the Super Bowl.....
I have a super cool card to share today that we made on Saturday!
A Valentines Window Card....



It's a bit tricky to get a good picture of this kind of card because of the Window Sheet.
 The ladies did really well with this one when it came time to put it together, I was proud of them! Deb & Emily have made the window card before back at Halloween so they helped the other 2 ladies. Here is a link to see it. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Meant to Be
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Window Sheet, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Ribbon, Glue Dot, Clear Epoxy Hearts, Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Very easy & fun to make a Window Card!
My ladies loved this card and said how cool it is to see thru to the inside!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love this style. I have never made one. We watched the game, well Ed did and I didn't really pay much attention...lol! I colored instead. Hope you are enjoying your day, BTW your link doesn't take you to your Halloween card.

Carol L said...

What a fun Valentine, and I love the acetate panel which really adds to the fun! As for the Superbowl, I pretty much ignored it until halftime, and after watching the halftime, I went to bed. I was underwhelmed and thought it was quite boring, although I do like Adam Levine regardless. It was not his best performance and I hate having to watch bleeped "music" on any show - no thanks for me to any of it.