Saturday, February 16, 2019

SaleABration 2019

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday our temps hit the 60's and it was so refreshing!
It did not last too long as I was headed for my Light Therapy session, it started to cloud up.
Today is much cooler but Shawn & I decided we are going to go take a walk at the Rail Trail.
He loves looking for the painted rocks!

I got a really fun card to show today that I made this past week with SaleABration items!
I know SaleABration has been going on now since January 3rd and I have been neglecting using any of them! Hello Cupcake was the 1st set I got and I am just now using it half way thru SAB!
Yep, i'm slacking! LOL



I even used the Organdy Ribbon that is also in the SaleABration catalog!
Sadly, it sold out quickly and is no longer orderable.

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Cupcake SAB 19
Ink: Soft Suede, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Balmy Blue DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Framelits, Subtle EF, Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set has a couple really cute sentiments in it which i'm sure I will get alot of use from!
Even the cupcake stamp is adorable!!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I LOVE everything about this card!!! So sweet and the bow is adorable!!I missed getting that ribbon!!! Have a great weekend! Hugs~~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yay! Love the cupcake. I sure hope my back ordered ribbon will arrive soon! The bow was a perfect touch. Glad you got a walk in.

Carol L said...

I wished for a cupcake stamp to make a child's card today, but I'd given them all away at some point. This is just so pretty and I love the colors you chose!