Sunday, February 24, 2019

St Patrick's Day

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Today I have another set of St Patrick's Day cards to share that I whipped up for my customer.
She usually orders 2 packs of them.





Stampin Up does not carry any papers or stamps for St Patrick's Day anymore so I had to look elsewhere for paper and I found this pretty sheet of paper at Hobby Lobby. It has Gold Foiled Shamrocks on it and that grabbed my eye immediately!
It also matched our Call Me Clover cardstock perfectly! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy St. Patrick's Day (retired)
Ink: Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Call Me Clover, Gold Foil Paper, Whisper White, Patterned Paper- Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


As with any card, I always like to add embellishments or ribbon but I left this set as is so the Gold Foiled Shamrocks would stand out.
Now I can get started on making a few St Patrick's Day cards for myself to send out.
Have you started your cards?
St. Patrick's Day is March 17th!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

You stumbled upon some more great St Patrick's dsp I see, and these cards are fabulous with the gold trim! I love when the paper pretty much does all the work for you :) I only made 2 St Pat's cards this year as I have a whole bunch left over from last year :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I love that paper with the gold shamrock!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What great designer paper. These rock....Shamrock, that is! Hee Hee!