Friday, July 26, 2019

Great Greetings

Hello & Happy Friday, Everyone!

The last few days the weather has been absolutely gorgeous and I especially love sleeping with the windows open!
My hubby is off today!
He's got a few things on his "to do" list that needs his attention and I will be getting my table ready downstairs for my Stamp Day w Friends tomorrow!
I'm looking forward to seeing them since it's been awhile!
I have 5 card kits all ready for them and wait until I show you the bags I decorated for them!
Stay tuned, that will come tomorrow!

So, today I have another set of cards to share for the Christmas in July series!
This has been so fun and I have enjoyed reading all the wonderful comments from my blog viewers about the old stamps, ink & paper!
It definitely has made them smile as much as it has me!
Thank you for all those kind comments!


This is the set I used for today's Christmas cards.
It was already out when I got into stamping in 2001 and retired that same year!






This paper, All Is Bright is from last years Holiday Mini Catalog 2018.
I had these scraps in my pack of this particular paper from Christmas projects from last year.
I just trimmed them up to fit my card and Viola! 
My card was born! 
Of course, I added this beautiful sentiment (love the font) and the pretty gold bow!

Card Details:

Stamps: Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Whisper White, All Is Bright DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Gold Foil Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Easy peasy!
Hope you like!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That i a great sentiment set. It is another that would be great to have. The font on that Merry Christmas is just gorgeous. The designer paper is quite a change, with it's realistic greenery. Very Pretty card. Hope you have a blast with your stamping friends. So glad it is Friday!

Carol L said...

That's a set I've never seen, but the sentiments are fantastic! Love these cards with the diagonal dual colors and beautiful print on top! Another beautiful set of cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this!! That paper is so pretty and the font on that sentiment is so pretty too. I got a peek at those gift bags you are giving your stamp girls and they are a WOW!! Have a great day!!

D'Ann said...

Wow you're really on a roll! This card is beautiful! Yesterday our local radio station had Leon day which is Noel spelled backwards. They played Christmas music all day for those who would not be around to enjoy the music at Christmas time. I was happy all day! Then tonight we have a Christmas in July dinner so I couldn't be happier! If I thought of it earlier, I would have made everyone a Christmas card. I'm so enjoying this series! Thank you. :)