Saturday, July 13, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #511

Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's an early one for us as the girls are off to dog grooming this morning!
While they are there we will run a few errands quick then spend the rest of the day at home.
Shawn is burnt out from a rough week at work.

Yesterday I had a chance to make a card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge.
They have some awesome sketches and I enjoy playing along when I can.

Here is their sketch and my samples....





First thing I thought to use when I seen the sketch was my Hello Doily background stamp from 2010.
I love this one!
Then I reached for some inks to create my card.
I was going to grab Crumb Cake but I seem to use that color quite a bit so instead I got Sahara Sand.
Then I chose Flirty Flamingo for my flower and Old Olive for the leaves.
I thought it was a pretty combination!

Card Details:

Stamps: To A Wild Rose, Hello Doily (retired)
Ink: Sahara Sand, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Old Olive Linen Thread, Flirty Flamingo Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card will be headed out in the mail on Monday.
Destination....unknown! hehe

Check out the Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along!
Hope you like my card!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


One of my favorite sayings!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch, and I love the doily stamp too! Great colors and a perfect design to coordinate with the sketch. Have a fun Saturday and stay cool!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well, whom so ever is on the receiving end is truly blessed. i have always admired that doily stamp and may need to keep an eye out for it. The flower is colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us.

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! I saw that sketch and went running for the hills....couldn't think of what to do with it AT ALL! You nailed it! Hope you both have a relaxing weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is a beauty!!!

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card!! I LOVE that doily stamp and your pretty colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a pretty card!