Monday, July 1, 2019

To A Wild Rose

Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of a new month! 
And the start of a new week....hope it's a good one for you!

Today I have a quick card to share made using a new set called To A Wild Rose.
It was a must have and was first on my list of things to order.



I mixed it with one of the New In Colors, Rococo Rose!
Very pretty color!
Reminds me of Rose Romance from years ago!
There is so much to love about this stamp set like the fonts on the sentiments and that gorgeous flower! Have you noticed the ribbon, too?
That is the New Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon. 
Different from anything we ever had before!
I personally love it!

Card Details:

Stamps: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Rococo Rose
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Rococo Rose DSP
Accessories: Subtle EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Rococo Rose Faceted Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was just a quick & easy card that I whipped up one day while getting the feel of the stamp set.
It turned out pretty nice so I thought i'd share it.
Hope you like it!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are so right, that is a very pretty color. I love all of your shares. Hope you had a nice weekend.

Carol L said...

What a pretty new color and stamp set. They combine to make a very pretty card to cheer someone up! Great design too!