Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Reindeer Print

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A late start to my day as I am dealing with a headache that just does not want to quit!
It's probably a mix between the heat & air conditioning that is doing it.
My sinuses drive me crazy with the ac on but when it gets in the 90's you cannot do without it!

Today I have another pack of holiday cards to share for my Christmas in July series.
One more day of sharing them and I hope you have been enjoying them!
Today's pack uses a set called Reindeer Print that came out in the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog in 2005.
It was my friend Deb's set that I borrowed. I'm pretty sure she still has it!
I do not have a picture of the stamp set to share as I borrowed it along time ago and embossed these images and put them in a box that I keep stamped images in.





Not the best pictures because of the Silver Foil Paper.
They are much prettier in real life!

Card Details:

Stamps: Reindeer Print (retired), More Merry Messages (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Whisper White, Year of Cheer Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Heat Gun, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Metallic Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Have you made any Christmas cards yet?
I still am working on more that I will continue to share down the road.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the last set for my Christmas in July series!
I hope I have inspired you to pull out your older stamps, ink & paper and get crafty!
It's a great way to get a jump start on the busiest holiday of the year!

***************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


I'll be hiding in my craft room working on some upcoming cards for my Stamp Day w Friends!
It's the only way to beat the heat!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! It's amazing how many stamps I DON'T remember, but sure wish I had! Lucky you to have friends who share, LOL! I love the embossing and the foil backgrounds, very pretty! Hope you get rid of that headache...sinus issues are NOT fun!

Carol L said...

These are beautiful with that great reindeer along with the silver and white colors! Very pretty design and way to work those older stamp sets! Stay cool! I'm staying indoors today as it's already blazing hot out there. Keeping fingers crossed my a/c continues working as well as it has so far!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just lovely, Wendy! I have been so into the metallic card stock recently. Crafter's Companion has some super good bundle deals and I am hoping they have Christmas colors soon. Sorry you have a headache, and that is goes away quickly. I hope to get some playing done this afternoon, as this morning has been full of yucky paperwork.

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this set, they look very timely! The silver foil paper is so pretty!!!