Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Happy Anniversary Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well.
I'm feeling better and back at my stamp table.
Last week my card lady called giving me a nice order.
She asked for some Anniversary cards so I went to Pinterest to look for some idea's! 
I found a card by Mary Bush that caught my eye so I did a semi case of it!






What caught my eye about her card was the color!
I love blue for an anniversary card!


Card Details:

Stamps: Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Dapper Denim (retired)
Cardstock: Dapper Denim (retired), Very Vanilla, Moraccan DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits (retired), Dapper Denim Enamel Dots (retired), Dapper Denim Twine (retired), Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Yep, everything on this card is retired except the Very Vanilla Cardstock!
It's a wonderful feeling to use this stuff up!
And my card lady was really happy with them!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Perfect for a hot summer day!
Definitely makes me happy!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy 

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You chose the perfect dsp to go with this theme. I need to use this gorgeous heart more often. Thanks for the inspiration!

LeAnne said...

Gee whizzies, I haven't visited for a while, and you've been a busy stamper! These are beautiful... I just made a card for Sunday using Blueberry Bushel...what a great color!! These are just delightful!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are awesome! I is great to use up our stash! That heart is perfect for an Anniversary card!