Saturday, July 27, 2019

Dino Days Gift Bags

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I have a quick post to share then i'm off to get ready for my Stamp Day w Friends this morning! It has been a few months since I have seen them so it will be nice to catch up and make some cards! 
So, I promised you yesterday that I would share the gift bags I made for them!
Check them out!!!




For these I pulled out the Dinoroar Suite!
Such a fun set, too!
This set can be used for boys and girls since the Dino Days DSP has some pink sheets in it!
You can always stamp a blue or pink dinosaur!
It comes with a couple of cute sentiments as well!

Card Details:

Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Dino Days DSP
Accessories: Dino Dies, Delightful Day Tag Topper Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon, Pretty Peacock Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So glad I had these made up ahead of time.
I had a friend call me last minute yesterday and she came over to buy some cards!
I sent her on her way with an adorable bag full of cards!
The girls & my customers love these bags and I enjoy making them!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Adorable tags! That ribbon is to die for. Hope you have a fun get together.

Carol L said...

The bags are so cute and can be re-purposed for back to school stuff! Great idea and cute bags! Hope you had a fun stamp day!

D'Ann said...

These are adorable! Your friends are sure lucky to have a fun crafting day with you! :)