Monday, July 22, 2019

Happiest of Holidays

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
 Yesterday was our 29th wedding anniversary!
Doesn't seem like we've been married that long! He's a good decent man and one who has been dang good to me all these years! We all have our little complaints when it comes to our significant others but he's one in a million! Anyways, we stayed in until he got a call to go into work since something broke. Thankfully he wasn't there too long!

Today I have yet another pack of holiday cards to share that I made for my Christmas in July series.
It's all about using the old stamps, ink & paper!
My stamp set today is Happiest of Holidays from Stampin Up's Holiday Mini Catalog in 2004.


This set was well loved and used quite a bit over the years.
It has coordinating jumbo wheels which I am not sure if I have or not.
I haven't tore into the jumbo wheels yet.






The DSP on this set of cards was in the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog in 2006.
Cranberry Crisp was a New In Color that year and that is the first year the In Colors started. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Holidays (retired), Contempo Christmas (retired-sentiment)
Ink: Cranberry Crisp (retired), Old Olive
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cranberry Crisp (retired), Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Holiday Thyme DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Cranberry Crisp Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I still have an opened pack and 1 full pack of this DSP.
Glad I have a well inked pad, lots of cardstock and 2 rolls of this ribbon left!
I must have stocked up for when I was doing craft shows!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


It's no fun but someone has got to do it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I may have to dig, but I might actually have this set! Great colors and again, a fantastic background. You are rocking this retro rubber!

Carol L said...

That's some great dsp you have! I bought some and I'm pretty sure it's all gone now, but my most favorite went back further to the holiday thyme - remember that one? The design is great along with those stamps, and the sentiment you chose is my most favorite ever SU! Christmas sentiment! The old stuff really was great - I wish I'd had the foresight to stock up and save it for years down the road when it all becomes new again :) NJ on this set!

Vicki Burdick said...

You are on a roll with your Christmas cards! I love this set! I remember this DSP too and that ribbon, so pretty!!!