Saturday, July 20, 2019

Silent Night

Good Morning, Everyone!
Happy Saturday!

It's a dangerously hot day here!
Every air conditioner & fan in my house has been on for days.
The electric bill isn't gonna good!
I hope your staying cool anyway you can!

Today I am sharing another pack of cards for my Christmas in July special!
It's been a huge help in keeping me cool and using up old stuff.
I pulled out a retired set called Silent Night and I paired it with more of the Festive Finery DSP.
Both from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog in 2005.






I used my Heat Gun and some Gold Embossing Powder on my image.
I added Gold Foil Paper, Gold Metallic Ribbon & Gold Metallic Enamel Dots to make everything pop! I love sparkle at Christmastime!

Card Details:

Stamps: Silent Night (retired), All Holidays (retired, sentiment)
Ink: Always Artichoke (retired), Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Always Artichoke (retired), Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Festive Finery DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Heat Gun, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Ribbon, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I only have scraps of this pretty ribbon left.
If I could have, I would have added a bow!
That's the name of the game....use it up!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Too hot for thoughts.....
i've done did melted!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Patti said...

gorgeous...thanks for the reminders...start now on christmas cards and remember the older sets
blessings
patti

Carol L said...

Those are very pretty stamps and I love the resulting set of cards, but nope! They don't make me feel much cooler unfortunately! This heat is dreadful, and I can relate to how Snoopy melted! Too cute! Stay in, stay cool, it won't be much longer before this breaks (hopefully!)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Silent Night is super amazing. I have never seen this set. You are really pulling out the goodies! Wowzers! Then you added gold and sent it over the top!

LeAnne said...

You are so good, making multiples of your cards....it seems like I am always in a rush to get to the next thing, I MIGHT make two of a card! You'll have a nice stash come Christmas time! This is so pretty embossed in gold...and I think I might have sold that sentiment...oh why did I do that?

Vicki said...

Love this ! The gold is so pretty!!