Friday, January 8, 2021

No Saying Card Set

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have card pack #3 for my card lady's order.
She asked for no sayings so she can use them for any occasion that might come about.
I struggle with these kind of cards so I pulled out the pack of Flowers for Every Season DSP and got to work.





This particular sheet of DSP I have never used until today!
Aren't those colors so pretty?!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Petal Pink/Champagne Metallic Edge Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers combined with the soft peach colored cardstock and ribbon are just over-the-top beautiful! I love this set, well done!

Patti said...

love the color combo and the DSP cut off to expose the petal pink layer

Janice M said...

Another set of pretty cards/paper! I really need to get this paper out and use it!