Monday, January 11, 2021

February HB Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Our weather was sunny for a change but cold!

My set of cards today was made with a variety of stamp sets & dies.
My customer wanted birthday cards for February and wanted reds, pinks & hearts.
Take a look...






Card Details: 

Stamps: Framed for You, Festive Post
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Oval Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Blushing Bride Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I enjoyed making these and my card lady went crazy over them!
She said "you gave me everything I asked for"!
Thankfully Stampin Up! always gives us awesome products!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I understand why your card lady likes this set! The plaid looks awesome with those die-cut little hearts and the pink & red combo makes for a great February birthday - OR a great little valentine too! So cute!!