Friday, January 15, 2021

Thinking of You on Valentine's Day

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have another pack of cards to share that my card lady requested.
She sends out lots & lots of cards each month and for holidays and asked for a pack of Thinking of You with hearts. I pulled out a now retired set called Lots to Celebrate which is a Million Dollar Achiever stamp set created by Susie Wood. I have not used it much but it's a great set that could be used for multiple occasions & holidays! This is what I created with it...






Card Details:

Stamps: Lots to Celebrate
Ink: Real Red, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Real Red, Blushing Bride DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Jar Punch, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card lady really liked these and asked for more for St Patrick's Day in March!
Guess I better soon get busy on them because March will be here before we know it!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute, Wendy! Love the pink and red hearts...just adorable!

Carol L said...

I just love how the red hearts shadow the pink hearts inside the jar! What a cute and fun set of cards, sure to delight whoever they're sent to!

Vicki said...

These are adorable!