Thursday, January 28, 2021

With Love...

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a sweet Valentine's Day card to share using some retired papers called Pop of Pink Specialty DSP from a few years ago. I did not purchase any of the Valentine's paper this year so I am making it my mission to use what I have!



I started with this pack of paper and the scraps that were in it.
I cut them down to 3/4 x 3 3/4 then layered them onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
I took some Black Taffeta Ribbon that was in my scrap bag and wrapped around it and then added a bow.
The heart & sentiment is from a retired stamp set called You're So Sweet and it coordinates with the retired Mini Treat Bag Framelits, My heart is heat embossed with Winter White EP. The sentiment I stamped with Melon Mambo ink and just cut with my Paper Snips and added it to the heart.

The Pop of Petals DSP was a favorite of mine because I love the black, white & Melon Mambo prints!
Using up scraps of paper just makes for a very eye catching card in my opinion!
We all have scraps so it's high time we use them!

Card Details:

Stamps: You're So Sweet (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Versamark
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pop of Petals Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Framelits, Heat Gun, Winter White EP, Black Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are some colorful and fun valentine papers and they look so festive all lined up like this! You always make the greatest cards! Thanks for inspiring me to use my scraps creatively!

Janice M said...

I absolutely Love this card! Always did like Pink and Black color combos. Such pretty paper too. Like the use of scraps/strips too.