Sunday, January 31, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!
We are to get snow and then more snow tomorrow!
Calling for around a foot of the white stuff here but i'm hoping it's much less!

I have an Anniversary card to share today using just paper and 1 stamp set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Purple Posy, Best Dressed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Old Olive Enamel Heart (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm loving this style of card! The colors are fabulous and it's a great way to use those designer papers we've been hoarding! I found TWO packs of unopened 12" SU! Apple Cider and Afternoon Tea dsp. yesterday...I'm a hopeless paper addict - is there a cure out there for this disorder? LOL
Stay warm - 11-16" of the white stuff on the way here :(

Janice M said...

So pretty!! I just LOVE this paper. I need to use it more. I say bring on the snow! I like one big snow than I'm done and ready for spring! LOL Just hoping we don't lose power. Hoping to get some stamping done if the MOJO returns.