Monday, January 25, 2021

Well Suited HB

 Hello & Happy Monday! 

Can you believe we are at the last Monday of January 2021, already?!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
It was a very cold but sunny one here in south central PA.
We pretty much hibernated other than a quick trip to the Post Office Saturday morning. 
Snow & ice is in the forecast for this evening. I hope it holds off until Shawn gets in from work.

I've recently had a small card order to work on.  
My card lady needed a masculine birthday card but gave me no other details about it. 
I've recently ordered the Well Suited DSP from Stampin Up and cut into a piece of it to create this card. Since I wasn't sure what to make I just kept this one very simple.




I was going to add a sailboat to it from the Sailing Home Bundle but in the end I just left it because I just wasn't sure who the card was for. I usually make a card around someone's likes, hobbies or season.
My card lady said it was perfect and was quite pleased with this.

The colors & prints in this pack of DSP is very masculine and works well on it's own.
I did not get the matching Handsomely Suited stamp set & dies just yet.
My sentiment is from a retired but amazing masculine set called Guy Greetings.
It really is one of my "go to" sets for masculine cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Guy Greetings (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Well Suited DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Night of Navy Enamel Star (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


This was how I dressed to go out Saturday morning.
Ryan says to me....you act like it's cold out, Mom!
Yes it is!!! 
I don't handle the cold well anymore but then again I don't handle the heat & humidity well either. 
What's one to do?! 

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
Stay warm, too!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

You always make the greatest card sets, and this masculine make is a beauty! I love the simplicity of it! I'm hunkered down inside too with this cold snap and it's not even really that cold yet to be honest! When I was a kid, the day temps often stayed in the teens or single digits, so we're spoiled! The only alternative is to move to Hawaii I suppose. I'm ready!! Have a good week!

D'Ann said...

Love a simple card! I love the colors you used. I should try it!

Janice M said...

Great CAS masculine cards!! I like this pack of paper too!!! This sheet reminds me of the back the blue flag! Would make great "cop" cards too!