Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Art Gallery Thank You

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

We had quite the yukky weather day yesterday!
Lots of rain, sleet & some snow mixed  made for a sloppy mess!
Kelsey & Shady came over to stay a few days since she has a few days off.
I may try to get her to do some stamping with me! 

Today I have a fun Thank You card to share!
This one has a neat fun fold....I call it my book fold.





This card uses the Art Gallery stamp set & the Floral Gallery Dies.
The card measure 4 1/4 x 11. Scored at 1 1/4 and again at 5 1/2.
The 1 1/4 section you will glue shut on the inside.
Then cut your DSP to fit the sections on the front.
The paper on this card is also from the same suite of products called Fine Art Floral DSP.
It's beautiful!

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery
Ink: Merry Merlot, Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Fine Art Floral DSP
Accessories: Floral Gallery Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Glue Dot, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am looking forward to playing with this set a bit more in time...

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

JoAnne from PA said...

Love this layout!!! Thanks, Wendy for including the measurements to make this card. I will be making some Valentines like this.

Carol L said...

What a pretty way to say thank you with a card! I really like this unique fold, and thanks for sharing the directions for making one.